EDR3RXD1 4396841 9083 Compatible Refrigerator Water Filter 4396710 6pk
2 Packs - $44.99 ($22.14/ea)
3 Packs - $45.99 ($15.33/ea)
5 Packs - $55.99 ($11.19/ea)
6 Packs - $56.99 ($9.49/ea) - Highly Recommended -
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- Efficient Filtration - Reduce 97% Contaminants in Water.
- Perfect Fit - Replace EDR3RXD1 / 4396841
- Easy Installation - No tools required.
- Long Filter Life - 300 Gals or 6 months.
- Ship From the US, Fast Delivery Within 6-8 Business Days.
* Friendly Reminder: Package is updating, you may receive the products with a partially different appearance from the picture.
This refrigerator water filter 1 could reduce 24 impurities in water as well as other harmful contaminants. The fridge filter is compatible with Everydrop Water Filter 3, 4396841, 4396710， Whirlpool EDR3RXD1 Water Filter and Kenmore 9083 Water Filter. Replacement brands like Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Everydrop, etc. We recommend to replace the filter every 6 months to ensure the filtration performance.
The Dfilters for Whirlpool EDR3RXD1 EveryDrop Ice & Water Refrigerator Filter 3 refrigerator water filter is a new replacement for the Whirlpool / KitchenAid 4396710 Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter and Whirlpool / KitchenAid 4396841 Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter. It is used in side-by-side refrigerators for the following brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, and Amana.
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Replaces the popular 4396841 and 4396710 filters
- Filter Life: 6 months or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
How To Install The EDR3RXD1 Water Filter:
- Locate filter in the grille near the bottom of your refrigerator
- Push button firmly until filter pops out
- Remove cap from filter by twisting counter-clockwise
- Reinstall cap on new filter and remove red caps from end of filter
- Insert new filter in refrigerator and push in firmly until it clicks in place