EDR3RXD1 4396841 9083 Refrigerator Water Filter by DFilters 2pk
3 Packs - $45.99 ($15.33/ea)
5 Packs - $55.99 ($11.19/ea)
6 Packs - $56.99 ($9.49/ea) - Highly Recommended -
9 Packs - $74.99 ($7.77/ea)
12 Packs - $84.99 ($7.08/ea)
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- Efficient Filtration - Reduce 97% Contaminants in Water.
- Perfect Fit - Replace EDR3RXD1 / 4396841
- Easy Installation - No tools required.
- Long Filter Life - 300 Gals or 6 months.
- Ship From the US, Fast Delivery Within 6-8 Business Days.
* Friendly Reminder: Package is updating, you may receive the products with a partially different appearance from the picture.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: EDR3RXD1 4396841 9083 Refrigerator Water Filter by DFilters 2pk - $44.99
W10311524, AIR1, AP4538127 Refrigerator Air Filter by DFilters 3pk -
This(D3) refrigerator water filter 1 could reduce 24 impurities in water as well as other harmful contaminants. The fridge filter is compatible with Everydrop Water Filter 3, 4396841, 4396710， Whirlpool EDR3RXD1 Water Filter and Kenmore 9083 Water Filter. Replacement brands like Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Everydrop, etc. We recommend to replace the filter every 6 months to ensure the filtration performance.
The Dfilters for Whirlpool EveryDrop EDR3RXD1 (AKA FILTER 3) takes over for the 4396710 and 4396841 filters and is used in side by side refrigerators by Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore and others. The Whirlpool EDR3RXD1 filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Replaces the popular 4396841 and 4396710 filters
How To Install The Whirlpool EDR3RXD1-1 Filter:
- Locate filter in the grille near the bottom of your refrigerator
- Push button firmly until filter pops out
- Remove cap from filter by twisting counter-clockwise
- Reinstall cap on new filter and remove red caps from end of filter
- Insert new filter in refrigerator and push in firmly until it clicks in place