The Dfilters EDR3RXD1-3 or 4396841 refrigerator water filter does an amazing job at removing the pollutants from your home water supply. It reduces contaminants such as chlorine odor, lead, and other particulates. TIt has met the International standards to receive a rating. The filtering capacity is 200 gallons with a flow rate of .85 gallons per minute. The filters pressure range is 30-120 PSI and operates at a temperature of 33-100 degrees Fahrenheit. It is recommended that you make sure to replace this filter at least once every 6 months. Installation is easy and this filter is guaranteed to fit any refrigerator model that uses this filter or a compatible filter. When using the Dfilters 4396841 Pur Deluxe refrigerator filter correctly, the water and ice from your refrigerator will be at its highest quality.
9PK Filter 3, 46-9083, 4396841 Refrigerator Filter, EDR3RXD1 Water Filter 3 Made By Dfilters
3 Packs - $45.99 ($15.33/ea)
5 Packs - $55.99 ($11.19/ea)
6 Packs - $56.99 ($9.49/ea) - Highly Recommended -
9 Packs - $74.99 ($7.77/ea)
12 Packs - $84.99 ($7.08/ea)
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- Efficient Filtration - Reduce 97% Contaminants in Water.
- Perfect Fit - Replace EDR3RXD1 / 4396841
- Easy Installation - No tools required.
- Long Filter Life - 300 Gals or 6 months.
- Ship From the US, Fast Delivery Within 6-8 Business Days.
* Friendly Reminder: Package is updating, you may receive the products with a partially different appearance from the picture.
This(D3) refrigerator water filter 1 could reduce 24 impurities in water as well as other harmful contaminants. The fridge filter is compatible with Everydrop Water Filter 3, 4396841, 4396710， Whirlpool EDR3RXD1 Water Filter and Kenmore 9083 Water Filter. Replacement brands like Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Everydrop, etc. We recommend to replace the filter every 6 months to ensure the filtration performance.
How To Install The 4396841 Filter:
- Locate filter in the grille near the bottom of your refrigerator
- Push button firmly until filter pops out
- Remove cap from filter by twisting counter-clockwise
- Reinstall cap on new filter and remove red caps from end of filter
- Insert new filter in refrigerator and push in firmly until it clicks in place