Puresource 3 Filter Compatible with WF3CB Water Filter AP4567491 Water Filter By Dfilters 6Packs
3 Packs - $45.99 ($15.33/ea)
5 Packs - $55.99 ($11.19/ea)
6 Packs - $56.99 ($9.49/ea) - Highly Recommended -
9 Packs - $69.99 ($7.77/ea)
12 Packs - $84.99 ($7.08/ea)
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- Efficient Filtration - Reduce 97% Contaminants in Water.
- Perfect Fit - Replace
- Easy Installation - No tools required.
- Long Filter Life - 200 Gals or 6 months.
- Ship From the US, Fast Delivery Within 6-8 Business Days.
* Friendly Reminder: Package is updating, you may receive the products with a partially different appearance from the picture.
The Dfilters for Frigidaire PureSource3 Filter (WF3CB) is used in refrigerators by Frigidaire and others. The WF3CB filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Filter length - approximately 9-1/4"
- Turn Off the ice maker by raising the wire signal arm.
- Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
- Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
- Using the alignment guide, slide the new filter gently into the filter housing. Push the filter in slowly until you hear the first “click.” Once you hear the “click” stop pushing and the filter should lock in place.
- Press a drinking glass against the water dispenser while checking for any leaks at the filter housing. Any spurts and sputters that occur as the system purges air out of the dispenser system are normal.
- Turn On the ice maker by lowering the wire signal arm.
- Press and hold the Water Filter button on the Ice & Water Dispenser control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from Red to Green, the status has been reset.
- After replacing the water filter and in order for the ice maker to work properly, it is necessary to clear air from water filter tubing.Â Once ice maker begins making ice, allow the bucket to fill completely, then discard the first TWO FULL buckets of ice. It will take at least two days to completely fill the bucket on regular ice making mode or 1 1/2 days on fast ice mode.
Compatible Part Numbers
Frigidaire Pure Source 3, WF3CB, Kenmore AP4567491, PS3412266, 242069601,
242086201, 706465, 242017800, FGHC2355PF, CLCH122, FFHS2311PFHA, FGEX26D6QF0,FFSS2614QS0 ,FFHS2611LWMA ,FFHS2611LW7, FFHS2622, DGUS2645LF1, FFHB2750TS0, 242086203, LFSS2612TF0, FFHS2622MBE, FFSS2614QP6A, FFHS2322MS, FFHS2322MSD, FFHS2611LBK, FFUS2613LS1, CRSH232PW3, FFSS2622NS5, FFUS2613LM1