Ms25d4mdm01 Water Filter Replacement by DFilters 3pk
2 Packs - $44.99 ($22.14/ea)
3 Packs - $45.99 ($15.33/ea)
5 Packs - $55.99 ($11.19/ea)
6 Packs - $56.99 ($9.49/ea) - Highly Recommended -
9 Packs - $69.99 ($7.77/ea)
12 Packs - $84.99 ($7.08/ea)
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- Efficient Filtration - Reduce 97% Contaminants in Water.
- Perfect Fit - Replace EDR1RXD1 / W10295370A.
- Easy Installation - No tools required.
- Long Filter Life - 200 Gals or 6 months.
- Ship From the US, Fast Delivery Within 6-8 Business Days.
* Friendly Reminder: Package is updating, you may receive the products with a partially different appearance from the picture.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Ms25d4mdm01 Water Filter Replacement by DFilters 3pk - $45.99
W10311524, AIR1, AP4538127 Refrigerator Air Filter by DFilters 3pk -
This(D1) refrigerator water filter 1 could reduce 24 impurities in water as well as other harmful contaminants. The fridge filter is compatible with Everydrop Water Filter 1, W10295370A, Whirlpool EDR1RXD1 Water Filter and Kenmore 9081 Water Filter. Replacement brands like Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Everydrop, etc. We recommend to replace the filter every 6 months to ensure the filtration performance.
EveryDrop EDR1RXD1 for Filter 1 and Whirlpool W10295370)
The Dfilters for Whirlpool EveryDrop EDR1RXD1 takes over for the W10295370 filters and is used in refrigerators by Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore and others.
The Whirlpool EDR1RXD1 filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice. As water travels underground to your home, it can pick up impurities like gasoline, oil, pesticides and herbicides and more man-made chemicals.
Your fridge water filter can help reduce those impurities by filtering them out with what we call activated carbon.
The carbon contains a porous material that absorbs potentially harmful contaminants, leaving you with clean, clear, better tasting water and ice for you and your family.
How To Install The W10295370 Filter:
- Locate the water filter in the top-right corner of the refrigerator compartment
- Lift open the filter cover door. The filter will be released and then eject as the door is opened
- When the door is completely open, pull the filter straight out
- Take the new filter out of its packaging and remove the covers from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the covers are removed
- With the arrow pointing up, align the new filter with the filter housing and slide it into place. The filter cover door will automatically begin to close as the new filter is inserted
- Close the filter cover door completely in order to snap the filter into place. You may need to press hard
- Flush the water system
- Reset filter status light following instructions in your owners manual
- Replace filter every 6 months