EDR2RXD1 Water Filter Compatible W10413645A, Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 2, Made by Dfilters 5Packs
12 Packs - $84.99 ($7.08/ea)
2 Packs - $44.99 ($22.14/ea)
3 Packs - $45.99 ($15.33/ea)
5 Packs - $55.99 ($11.19/ea)
6 Packs - $56.99 ($9.49/ea) - Highly Recommended -
9 Packs - $69.99 ($7.77/ea)
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- Efficient Filtration - Reduce 97% Contaminants in Water.
- Perfect Fit - Replace EDR2RXD1 / W10413645A
- Easy Installation - No tools required.
- Long Filter Life - 200 Gals or 6 months.
- Ship From the US, Fast Delivery Within 6-8 Business Days.
* Friendly Reminder: Package is updating, you may receive the products with a partially different appearance from the picture.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: EDR2RXD1 Water Filter Compatible W10413645A, Whirlpool Refrigerator Water Filter 2, Made by Dfilters 5Packs - $55.99
W10311524, AIR1, AP4538127 Refrigerator Air Filter by DFilters 3pk -
This(D2) refrigerator water filter 1 could reduce 24 impurities in water as well as other harmful contaminants. The fridge filter is compatible with Everydrop Water Filter 2, W10413645A, Whirlpool EDR2RXD1 Water Filter and Kenmore 9082 Water Filter. Replacement brands like Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Everydrop, etc. We recommend to replace the filter every 6 months to ensure the filtration performance.
The Dfilters for Whirlpool EveryDrop EDR2RXD1 (AKA FILTER 2) takes over for the W10413645A filter and is used in refrigerators by Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore and others.
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Replaces the popular W10413645A
How To Install The W10413645A Filter:
- Locate the filter door in the right side of the refrigerator ceiling.
- Press in up on the filter cover door to release the door latch. The door will drop down.
- If you are replacing a filter rotation the used filter counter clockwise to remove it from the filter head. Note: there may be some water in the filter and some spilling may occur.
- Take the new water filter out of the packaging and remove the cap. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the cover is removed.
- Align the arrow on the water filter label with the cutout notch in the filter head and insert the filter.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it locks into the housing.
- Lift the filter up into the compartment. Close the filter door completely.
- Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water is of poor quality.